Cookies on the Bucks Building Society website

We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Click here to find out more.

Here's your answer...

Q: How do I inform you of a Power of Attorney in place?

We understand that this will be a difficult time for you and you should contact the mortgage department by phone, as we can help you immediately with any questions you may have. We will ask you for a certified copy of the Power of Attorney document – this will be either a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) or an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA). This must be certified on each page and marked as Registered by the Office of the Public Guardian. We also need to identify all attorneys. We will use an Electronic Verification system to do this, however we may ask you for documentary evidence as well. We will change the correspondence address on the mortgage account if you advise us to do so.