Cookies on the Bucks Building Society website

We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Click here to find out more.

Here's your answer...

Q: What information will my broker need from me?

You will need proof of your income which will be in the form of a P60 and 3 months’ payslips or for self employed borrowers, your last 2 years accounts and SA302. For contractors and other borrowers with complex income, contact the mortgage team directly for a comprehensive list.