Cookies on the Bucks Building Society website

We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Click here to find out more.

Here's your answer...

Q: I would like one of your mortgages

Buckinghamshire Building Society does not offer mortgage advice.  You must visit an independent mortgage broker who will undertake the advised process with you and provide you with the information you need including the KFI+. You will need to bring your identification and proof of income documents with you when you meet with your broker. The broker will then contact us with the full application to proceed.