How to Submit Business
Firstly please complete a Decision in Principle Form (DIP) then follow the steps below (3 Months acceptance on all DIPs):
- The Decision in Principle form must be fully completed and submitted with supporting information by the packager or broker, who will be the point of contact for us. We do not contact the customer direct.
- The Decision in Principle should then be emailed to us. The current turnaround time for DIPs is as per our published Service Levels (provided that this has been fully completed and submitted with the information required).
- Once a DIP has been approved we can produce the KFI or you can source them from Trigold, Mortgage Brain or Twenty7Tec sourcing systems.
- The request form will need to be completed and can either be submitted to our BDMs with the DIP or separately.
- Once a DIP has been approved we will need to know how much you are charging as a handling/admin fee and when this is payable. The current turnaround time for KFIs is as per our published Service Levels.
- Download and print our Decision in Principle Form
If you have not registered with us please visit our Broker Online site here.
Owner Occupier Application Form
Further Advance Application Form
BTL and CBTL Application Form
BTL and CBTL Further Advance Application Form
Please note that there are separate forms for Owner Occupied and Buy to Let applications but only a single DIP form and we do not credit search at this stage. The full application forms can be downloaded through the links above, or you can use our broker online application system.
The full application form contains a document checklist which should be used as a guide for the items that need to be submitted (plus any additional information requested on the DIP).
The full application, all supporting documentation including realistic and accurate pre-and post-completion budget planners should be sent either through our broker online system or by post to the Mortgage Department, Buckinghamshire Building Society, High Street, Chalfont St Giles, HP8 4QB. (please ensure that this is fully packaged before submitting).
Legal and General
If you are working with Legal and General, the neccessary forms can be completed and forwarded back to us. Please login in to the Legal and General link.